Thank you for your interest in supporting Westminster Woods. All donations to Westminster Woods are tax-deductible. If you have questions about donations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-874-2426 x0.
To to make a donation online, click the following button:
If you'd like to donate by check, our address is:
6510 Bohemian Hwy
Occidental, CA 95465
The wide range of activities and programs here at The Woods means that we also have a wide range of needs that can use your support. You can choose to direct your funds to the need that speaks to you most.
- General Mission - you let us choose where your donation can help the most.
- Yurt Fund - help complete our "Yurt Village" in the Adventure Camp area.
- Campership Fund - provides support to those families that cannot afford the full cost of camp.
In order to maintain our beautiful facilities and run our outstanding programs, we use a lot of stuff. Below is a partial list of the types of new or used tools, equipment, and other items that we can use here at The Woods.
- Cars, vans, or trucks in good working condition
- Golf cart(s) and/or 4-wheel ATV
- LCD or Overhead Projectors
- Bicycles (adult-sized, for staff use around camp)
- Portable storage shed(s)
- Large day packs for Challenge Course staff
- Piano(s) in fine condition
- Power tools — saws, drills, nail guns, chainsaws
- Portable fire pit (stainless steel)
- New 6-foot white plastic folding tables
- Arts & Crafts supplies — markers, yarn, paper
- Laptop computers (PC, Windows 7)
- Landscaping tools — rakes, shovels, clippers
- Wheelbarrows and/or garden carts
- Costumes — new or nearly new, kid or adult
- Anything else you think we might need!