The Skilled Maintenance position is a full time, hourly position with paid holidays, vacation and sick time accrual, health insurance with optional dental and vision coverage, and other benefits, including lunch in our dining hall when available. Working on Sundays would be required as part of a regular 40-hour weekly schedule.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Experience/skill in basic construction and repair;
• Experience/skill in plumbing installation and repair;
• Experience/skill in electrical maintenance and repair;
• Ability to operate camp vehicles both on- and off-grounds;
• Ability to work alone or with others in a productive, professional manner;
• Ability to follow basic safety guidelines, including use of safety equipment, at all times;
• Ability to pass basic background check (fingerprinting required);
• Clean driving record (we will obtain your driving history from the DMV);
• Basic computer skills for accessing/printing work orders, etc.; and
• Ability to treat guests (adults and children) with courtesy and respect.
Repair and maintenance of facilities and equipment, including swimming pool;
• Participation in basic construction of new facilities and infrastructure;
• Daily Trash/recycling collection;
• Set up/tear down of meeting spaces;
• Daily water system checks; and
• Other duties as assigned.
This is a 40-hour per week, benefited position. There will be a regular weekly work schedule, with the actual days and hours worked to be negotiated with the Buildings and Grounds Supervisor prior to employment. Starting pay will be $12.00-14.00 per hour, depending on experience and skill level.
To apply, email your resume with references to email@example.com
Westminster Woods values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We welcome all backgrounds, abilities, cultures, orientations, identities, and communities.